《Unbroken》

《Unbroken》promise

献给正在奋力向前的你app

 

You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.ide

你没法把点滴与将来联系,这能经过回顾才能看见ui

So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.this

因此你必须相信过去的点滴能串联将来ip

You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.ci

你必须有信念,无论那是你的胆识,命运,人生,仍是因果报应。get

Because believing that the dots will connect down the road, will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it lead you off the well worn path. And that will make all the difference.it

由于把过去点滴串联起来,才能有信念忠于自我,即便你的选择和别人的不同,io

这会使你不同凡响

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

你的时间是有限的,不要浪费在其余人的生命中。

Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.

别受教条约束,别活在其余人对你的指望之中,

Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. You’ve got to find what you love.

别让批评抹掉了你心里的声音,你得找到你所爱的东西

And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.

包括你热爱的事业和你的伴侣

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.

你的工做占据了你的大量时间,相信你作的工做是对的,才能发自心里的获得知足

And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

只有爱你所作的事业才能成就不凡

If you haven’t found it yet,keep looking, and don’t settle.

若是你尚未找到,继续找,别安逸下来

Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.

有勇气顺才本身的心和直觉,你的心里迟早就知道你将来的梦想

(第一段人声,这但是已故苹果公司创始人乔布斯的原声演讲配音,详情请搜索2005年斯坦福大学毕业典礼乔布斯演讲。)

You’re going to have some ups and you’re goning to have some downs.

可是你不可能一路顺遂

Most people give up on themselves easily. You know the human spirit is powerful?!

大多数人轻易放弃,但你知道人的意志有多坚强吗?

There is nothing as powerful. It’s hard to kill the human spirit!

意志是无可比拟的坚强又富有韧性的!

Anybody can feel good when they have their health, their bills are paid, they have happy relationships.

任何人在财富,感情生活,健康良好的环境中,都能感到幸福,

Anybody can be positive then, anybody can have a larger vision then, anybody can have faith under those kinds of circumstances.

任何人都能自得其满

,任何人都能有伟大的理想,任何人在何样的环境下都能有信念

The real challenge of growth, mentally, emotionally and spiritually comes when you get knocked down. It takes courage to act.

真正的试验你的信念,信仰和意志,是当你被击倒的时候,其身而行须要有勇气,

Part of being hungry when you have been defeated.

被击到仍能谦虚,

It takes courage to start over again.

须要有勇气放下并从新开始。

第三段

Fear kills dreams.

恐惧扼杀梦想

Fear kills hope. Fear, put people in the hospital.

恐惧扼杀但愿,恐惧令人一蹶不振

Fear can age you, can hold you back from doing something that you know within yourself that you are capable of doing, but it will paralyze you.

恐惧使你苍老,阻止你去作能作到的任何事,可是他也会使你麻木不仁

At the end of your feelings is nothing, but at the end of every principle is a promise.

每一个情绪起伏仍然一事无成,凡是每一个原则是自个人承诺。

Behind your little feelings, it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings.

你的喜怒哀乐最后可能什么都没有,可是每当下决心就是一种承诺。

But behind every principle is a promise. And some of you in your life, the reason why you not at your goal right now, because you just all about your feelings.

大家有些人至今还没有成功,那是由于大家过于情绪化

All on your feelings, you don’t feel like waking up, so who does?

你被情绪所主导,像是早上不想起床?谁想?

Everyday you say “no” to your dreams, you might be pushing your dreams back a whole six months, a whole year!

天天你不面对本身的梦想你也许会把目标延续六个月,或是一年!

That one single day, that one day you didn’t get up could have pushed your stuff back, I don’t know how long.

就是没有起身鞭策本身的那一瞬间,你不晓得退后了多少

Don’t allow your emotions to control you.

别让你的情感控制你

We are emotional, but what you want to begin to discipline your emotion.

咱们是情感的动物,可是你必须管理你的情感

If you don’t discipline and contain your emotion, they will use you.

你要是不能管理你的情感,你将会被吞噬

You want it, and you are going to go all out to have it.

你想尽心尽力,绝不保留

It’s not going to be easy, when you want to change. It’s not easy.

当你要改变的时候,不会那么容易。

If it were in fact easy, everybody would do it.

若是很容易的话,任何人都作到了

But if you’re serious, you’ll go all out.

可是你认真,尽心尽力

I’m in control here.

我是主宰者,主导着自我

I’m not going to let this get me down, I’m not going to let this destroy me.

我不会让外在事物打击我,摧毁我

I’m coming back!

我从新站起来

And I’ll be stronger and better because of it!

而我会变得更好更加坚强

You have got to make a declaration, that this is what you stand for!

你必须下定决心,这是你的意义

You’re standing up for your dreams, you’re standing up for peace of mind, you’re standing up for health.

若是这是你想要的梦,不论那是健康仍是,或是功成名就

Take full responsibility for your life!

对你的人生付彻底的责任

Accept where you are and the responsibility that you’re going to take yourself where you want to go.

接受如今的本身,而且作得更好

You can decide that I am going to live each day as if it were my last!

你能够把每一天看成最后一天在过

Live your life with passion! with some drive!

活出你的激情来,拿出你的魄力来

Decided that you are going to push yourself.

天天不断鞭策本身作得更好

The last chapter to your life has not been written yet, and it doesn’t matter about what happened yesterday.

人生的最后一张还没有写下

It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matter is: what are you going to do about it?

昨日种种的事情比不重要,你发生了什么也没有关系,重要的是,你要怎么作?

This year I will make this goal become a reality.

今年我要是梦想成为现实

I won’t talk about it anymore. I can, I can, I can!

我甚至不想讲了,我能够的,我能够的,我能够的!

To persevere I think is important for everybody, don’t give up, don’t give in.

我以为坚持对每一个人都很重要,不要放弃,不要妥协。

There’s always an answer to everything.

每件事情都有方法

相关文章
相关标签/搜索