西格里夫·萨松 《于我,过去,如今以及将来 》

In me, past, present, future meet,element

于我,过去、如今和将来rem

To hold long chiding conference.it

商讨聚会  各执一词  纷扰不息。ast

My lusts usurp the present tenseclass

林林总总的欲望,掠取着个人如今sed

And strangle Reason in his seat.di

把“理性”扼杀于它的宝座ant

My loves leap through the future's fencesse

个人爱情纷纷越过将来的藩篱co

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

梦想解放出它们的双脚   舞蹈不停

In me the cave-man clasps the seer,

于我,穴居人攫取了先知,

And garlanded Apollo goes

佩戴花环的阿波罗神

Chanting to Abraham's deaf ear.

向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

心有猛虎 细嗅蔷薇。

Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,

审视个人心里吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,

Since there your elements assemble.

由于那才是你原本的面目。