To making it count.


- How do you take your caviar, sir?app

鱼子酱还要吗,先生?less

- No caviar for me, thanks.  Never did like it much.spa

不了,谢谢-我从不喜欢吃太多的鱼子酱

- And where exactly do you live, Mr Dawson?
你住哪里,道森先生?

- Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic.
目前就住在这船上

- After that I'm on God's good humor.
之后看上帝安排

- And how is it you have means to travel?
你怎么有钱旅行?

- I work my way from place to place. You know, tramp steamers and such.
我处处打工,往来常坐汽轮什么的

- But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker.
不过泰坦尼克号的船票-是赌牌赢来的

- A very lucky hand.
真是幸运

- All life is a game of luck.
人生就是靠运气

- A real man makes his own luck, Archie.  Right, Dawson?
好汉本身创造运气,对吧,道森?

- And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?
你喜欢这样四处飘泊吗?

- Well, yes, ma'am, I do.
是的,夫人,我很喜欢

- I mean... Got everything I need right here with me.
所有家当都在身上

- Got air in my lungs and a few sheets of paper.
我有个健康的身体 以及做画用的纸

- I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen
我喜欢一早起来时…

- or who I'm gonna meet,where I'm gonna wind up.
不知道会有什么样的遭遇,或是会到哪里去的感受


- The other night I slept under a bridge.
前两天还在桥下过夜

- Now I'm on the grandest ship in the world
如今却在这豪华巨轮上

- having champagne with you fine people.
跟大家共饮香槟


- I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
生命是上帝给的 我不打算浪费它

- You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.
世事难料

- You learn to take life as it comes at you,
只能随遇而安

- to make each day count.
珍惜生命每一天blog


- Well said, Jack.
说得好ip

- Hear, hear!
有道理

- To making it count.
珍惜生命每一天
- To making it count.get

珍惜生命每一天

- Bravo!it

好极了ast

 

相关文章
相关标签/搜索